350K epic Poker cruise

skeeter195

Hello fellow poker players. Can someone who has played in the 2016 event confirm what the main event prize pool was? For 2017 it says 350K but is that the guarantee or expected guarantee? I have a voucher, but before I commit I would like to know what the actual numbers are. The CAS folks are all pretty vague about it. I can find all of the info on the tournament except the actual amount of the ME from last year. Thanks all

Hello fellow poker players. Can someone who has played in the 2016 event confirm what the main event prize pool was? For 2017 it says 350K but is that the guarantee or expected guarantee? I have a voucher, but before I commit I would like to know what the actual numbers are. The CAS folks are all pretty vague about it. I can find all of the info on the tournament except the actual amount of the ME from last year. Thanks all

350k guaranteed

20-25% of that for first place.

First year 186 entries, year two 215 entries and last year they had a $250,000 guarantee and drew 337 entries to the main event for a prize pool of $337,000. First place was $84,250 (Jimmy Hu from Canada). It has increased in size every year. Expect in excess of 400 players for the main event alone.. Micheal "the Grinder" Mizrachi and Joe Cada are two of the featured Pro's this year.. Can't miss it!! CYA there!!

Airbusdriver do you happen to know what the payouts were for the $500 and the $240 tournaments last year? I would think that the $500 would have paid about 40K. Thanks again

I am signed up and ready to go. I may also be bringing another 8-10 players with me. 3 are already signed up. See you there.

Airbusdriver do you happen to know what the payouts were for the $500 and the $240 tournaments last year? I would think that the $500 would have paid about 40K. Thanks again

I am signed up and ready to go. I may also be bringing another 8-10 players with me. 3 are already signed up. See you there.

Sorry no, just passing on what I found online.