Long Beach - 152 day to cruising - no check in time yet?

jdemps

I really don't want to miss getting the first check in time so I check everyday for it. lol

How late have they sent the notice to select check in time? We have 152 days to go, someone else mentioned at 180 days to go they post it. We are on the Splendor our of long beach 2/10/18.

Thanks

Check in time doesn't matter. Show up around 11:30 and you will be sipping on your first drink by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ok, I thought long beach was one where they checked the boarding pass for a check in time. It's my parents 2nd cruise and the first one on their own so I just want to give them good info. thanks,

ok, I thought long beach was one where they checked the boarding pass for a check in time. It's my parents 2nd cruise and the first one on their own so I just want to give them good info. thanks,

I know that Carnival was rolling out the staggered check-in time process on a port by port basis but I think that's done and it now applies to all U.S. departure ports. I couldn't find anything on Carnival's web site to contradict that.

I really don't want to miss getting the first check in time so I check everyday for it. lol

How late have they sent the notice to select check in time? We have 152 days to go, someone else mentioned at 180 days to go they post it. We are on the Splendor our of long beach 2/10/18.

Thanks

When I completed our online paperwork, it asked what time to check in. Does yours not offer that? Have you completed the passport number, airline, etc.?

Long Beach has the staggered check in, Should be on Boarding Pass.However they are not enforcing it at this time. Check in starts at 10:00 am and normally start boarding around 11:30 am. In January the construction of the redesigned terminal is suppose to be completed and the Splendor is replacing the Miracle. At this time they are probably going to start enforcing, no guarantee.