Allure of the Seas - Why can't I see my reservation?

Sooz77

Reservations disappear from the website a day or two before the cruise.

Did you mean after? I can usually see the link up to the day of sailing but you can't buy anything in the planner. Then about a day into the cruise the link disappears. Of course with the 9/10 Allure sailing being moved to the 13th anything is possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you mean after? I can usually see the link up to the day of sailing but you can't buy anything in the planner. Then about a day into the cruise the link disappears. Of course with the 9/10 Allure sailing being moved to the 13th anything is possible.

No, I meant before. Unless something has changed with RC's IT system (rare, I know;)), it has been normal for reservations to disappear off the website right before the cruise. Of course, the booking still existed in the back end system, it just could not be dispayed on the website. I don't recall if it was 48 hours or 24 hours or some other number, but it would be a fairly common repeated thread here about reservations disappearing.

No, I meant before. Unless something has changed with RC's IT system (rare, I know;)), it has been normal for reservations to disappear off the website right before the cruise .

On the current sailing the link was there on the day of the cruise - I wanted to confirm the ability to print set sail pass on the day of sailing. I think I tried it sometime this year and the link for the sailing was there the day after the start of the sailing but gave an error.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums