Port of Miami ( 2 small ships in Channel)

beerman2

Thanks.

I believe it was cruisenews that I saw though. I just can't copy/paste from my IPad.

Sure you can - tap on the web address in browser address window, choose select all from dropdown, then copy.

Easy for you to do/say!😂😂😂

For what it's worth I can't add a count down clock to my next 2 cruises from my IPad either.🤣🤣

From the article:

Earlier Monday, Carnival had said three of its Miami-based ships — Carnival Glory, Carnival Vista and Carnival Victory — would depart Miami Tuesday on shortened voyages to either The Bahamas or the Western Caribbean.

Carnival now says Carnival Glory and Carnival Vista will sail Wednesday on voyages shortened by one more day. Carnival Victory's sailing has been canceled.

Also scheduled to sail from Miami on Wednesday on a shortened voyage, as previously announced, will be Carnival's Carnival Sensation.

Royal Caribbean on Monday also had said it would resume sailings out of Miami on Tuesday with a departure of its Miami-based Enchantment of the Seas, and as of Tuesday morning the line still was saying the departure was on track. But midday Tuesday the line abruptly canceled the voyage, citing uncertainty about when the port would reopen.

Looks like Royal Caribbean just wasn't paying attention. :o