John Heald Just Said!! Grand Turk

soapbxking

Is it cool in Canada? Because I would love to go to Canada if it's less than 90° and 95% humidity. I'm tired of heat and humidity, and palm trees have never been known for their shade factor. :D

In October in will be cool. Definitely a light jacket needed. Not beach weather. If you are looking to see a change of seasons and beautiful colours....head to Canada in October.

Not sure how I feel about this. Will be there in about one month, and based on that video, it does not look like somewhere I would choose to go in its current condition... I understand they need tourism, but it feels somewhat like forced charity on the part of Carnivals guests. Its not our fault a hurricane targeted the island, give them some time to clean things up then start visiting the port again. Just my opinion.... I should note I have been there before and find it overrated, never understand the people that get off the ship and sit in the Margaritaville pool.

Not sure how I feel about this. Will be there in about one month, and based on that video, it does not look like somewhere I would choose to go in its current condition... I understand they need tourism, but it feels somewhat like forced charity on the part of Carnivals guests. Its not our fault a hurricane targeted the island, give them some time to clean things up then start visiting the port again. Just my opinion.... I should note I have been there before and find it overrated, never understand the people that get off the ship and sit in the Margaritaville pool.

I think it was a beautiful beach and I would prefer a beach over a pool anyday but it looks like a lot of people like the pool the margaritaville.

I've been following Grand Turk/Turks and Caicos, and I've been pretty impressed with their response efforts. They seem to be better organized than some of the other islands. If the cruise port area is available as normal, then I am sure they would be thrilled to see ships coming back. Unlike other islands, Grand Turk's cruise port area alone is worth the time spent there.

John Heald

17 mins · [/url]

I need to correct some information I provided earlier. The latest assessments from Grand Turk indicate that the island is going to need a little more time to be ready for cruise guests so we will not be sailing there next week after all.

I’ll keep you posted on news of Grand Turk’s progress.

And let's hope we can all return there soon because I think when I ask you if you had a brilliant time there that you will say....................yes, right ?

cheers

#carnivalfamily

looks like grand turk might be out for a while