Teens and Dining Times on CB

arabrab

We're taking our 15 y.o. daughter on a CB cruise with us this March, and made a reservation for the late traditional dining. Now I'm wondering if that timing is likely to cause problems with many of the teen events (formal or informal -- movies,...) I don't think that we would switch to early dining, because that's just too early with the ports, but we could do Anytime. I don't mind excusing her from one or two of the dining room evenings, but generally we like to have breakfast and dinner as a family.

Thanks,

Barb

We prefer traditional dining and had the late seating last summer with our teenage daughters (15 & 16). It worked out fine. You will really enjoy the extra time before dinner and for the most part, it was good for the girls' activities as well. I think there was one evening when they went to the Horizon Court with friends while we went to the dining room but generally we were all together in the dining room together. For all of us, one of the best parts of cruising is being served dinner together in the dining room.

Pam

Archived