Just booked with a Travel Agent for first time- will I see my cruise on RCCL website?

rdevine10

We have cruised several times but this is our first time booking with a Travel Agent. I couldnt pass up the OBC. I know the Travel Agent must do everything with the reservation- but do you know if I should be able to "see" the reservation on my "upcoming crusies" on the RCCL website? We have past guest numbers with them. (I currently do not see the reservation there- and I will call the TA and RCCL later when I am not at work if I need to).

Just looking to see if how I can watch if the beverage packages etc go on sale, look at excursions etc. Any insight would be appreciated and helpful.

Thanks!

Yes, you can access your cruise on Royal's website. Just log in and click the linke that says something like "Don't see your reservation". Make sure you get Royal's individual booking number from the TA, you will need it to access the cruise on Royal's website.

I also have never used a travel agent (always booked directly on rccl.com )

I'm wondering how one goes about booking "extras" ... can I purchase dining, excursions & beverage packages directly as I usually do, or would the travel agent have to book those for me?

Edited by Sunshine_Barbie
Spelling error

I'm wondering how one goes about booking "extras" ... can I purchase dining, excursions & beverage packages directly as I usually do, or would the travel agent have to book those for me?

Yes you can and RCI hopes you do!!;)

I've always been able to book e.g. internet packages via the cruise planner myself when the cruise was booked via a travel agent so see no reason why not, excursions, dining etc all shows up in my cruise planner too.

Sometimes a cruise doesn't show up if the travel agent books it. If that happens, just locate your reservation number in the documents from the TA, and there's a box on the Royal site that says "Don't see your cruise listed?" Click it and input the reservation number and whatever else they ask for; your reservation will be added while you're looking at the screen.