Escape in October

pugsammy

:(....I'm really disappointed! Before anyone blasts me about it....I know I'm lucky! I know that the eastern islands are devastated...I know all this...but, it's my vacation and I'm really upset with the western itinerary. Been there...done that!

I know I picked hurricane season to sail.....just didn't want it to happen! :rolleyes:

The end of my rant! :D

I agree and my only reasoning is we've booked this to sail last Nov Eastern and NCL canceled it on us due to a private charter. Finally negotiated this sailing and again got stuck with Western. Bummer couldn't grab some southern islands. Understanding eastern is a mess and that's devasting to see. Such heartbreak. My rant :(

:(....i'm really disappointed! Before anyone blasts me about it....i know i'm lucky! I know that the eastern islands are devastated...i know all this...but, it's my vacation and i'm really upset with the western itinerary. Been there...done that!

I know i picked hurricane season to sail.....just didn't want it to happen! :rolleyes:

The end of my rant! :d

cancel it!!!!!!!

We have an upcoming Disney cruise that was supposed to go to Tortola, St Thomas and Castaway Cay over Thanksgiving week. Based on the information posted about the 2 next Eastern sailings, it seems like we'll be headed to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Falmouth instead. Not where I wanted to go but it'll do.

After seeing all the devastation to these islands, it's hard to feel disappointed about the itinerary change without feeling like a total $&@#%. But this is not the first time that our itinerary has been changed due to a hurricane, so we've learned to limit our disappointment to a brief thought when this happens. Embrace the new destinations and research beforehand something new to do at each one. Even if you've been to these places before, I'm confident that you can find something that you haven't done before. If I have been able to find something new at places like Nassau and Cozumel which I've visited more times than I can remember, I'm sure you can too. At least you're getting enough advance notice. Three times we've learned about the itinerary change after boarding the ship and getting a letter slipped under our cabin door.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums