First night done right

Artemis908

So we decided to do the First Night Done Right on Allure and when we went to find out which reservations we could go to we went to Chops and they said we could book Giovannis or Sabor. We booked Sabor and then later on went to Guest Services to ask them to change some other reservations and while there asked about the First Night Done Right options. She told us Giovannis and Chops. So we switched to Chops, but I am concerned someone might have given us wrong information. So, when we go have dinner I am wondering how the bill is handled and how they deal with the charge. Do I tell them we are there for First Night Done Right and will they charge my card?

So we decided to do the First Night Done Right on Allure and when we went to find out which reservations we could go to we went to Chops and they said we could book Giovannis or Sabor. We booked Sabor and then later on went to Guest Services to ask them to change some other reservations and while there asked about the First Night Done Right options. She told us Giovannis and Chops. So we switched to Chops, but I am concerned someone might have given us wrong information. So, when we go have dinner I am wondering how the bill is handled and how they deal with the charge. Do I tell them we are there for First Night Done Right and will they charge my card?

If I understand correctly, you are on board now? If so, I would ask at the restaurant.

I just got off Oasis last Wednesday and had purchased the First Night Done Right. Onboard, we were told we had Sabor and so we went to Chops to try to get it switched. We were able to, but they said Chops was not included (which we didn't know ahead of time) and that we could get 50% off and go for $24.50, so just a heads up that this may happen. We knew in advance though and when we received a bill at the table it was for the $24.50.

Thanks ! That is super helpful.

I just got off Oasis last Wednesday and had purchased the First Night Done Right. Onboard, we were told we had Sabor and so we went to Chops to try to get it switched. We were able to, but they said Chops was not included (which we didn't know ahead of time) and that we could get 50% off and go for $24.50, so just a heads up that this may happen. We knew in advance though and when we received a bill at the table it was for the $24.50.

Was that $24.50 per person, or $12.25 each for 2 people?

If $24.50 each, not exactly half off since you already paid $19......that's roughly a 10% savings if so.

Was that $24.50 per person, or $12.25 each for 2 people?

If $24.50 each, not exactly half off since you already paid $19......that's roughly a 10% savings if so.

$24.50 per person (vs. $49.00 per person). They refunded the first night done right charge of $15.00.