NCL Excursion: Palma de Mallorca

nolegirl01

Hey guys,

Going on the Epic next month and one of our stops is Palma de Mallorca. I was looking at some excursions with NCL and I was possibly interested in the "Palma in Depth", "Spectacular Scenery & Flavors", or "Caves of Hams". We have credits that are for excursions only so instead of wasting them we figured we would use them, that's why we didn't want to go with a 3rd party. My question is, have anyone ever taken those tours? Or any tours in Palma de Mallorca with NCL? What are your experiences and do you recommend them?

Thanks!!!

Palma is a very nice city but is very easy to get to from the port. The caves at Hams are not as spectacular as the Caves of Drach in Porto Cristo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oh thanks! that just kind of eliminated one of our options then :) we also visited some caves when we went to Mexico one time and actually was able to swim in one and also went to some in Florida so we figured we should skip the caves in this instance since we've already seen plenty of caves lol I think I rather learn more about the culture of the country. I just wish I could get some reviews on the other 2 tours since I can't find any info on it. I also heard the city is easy to get to as well, but we just want to make it extra easy and have someone drive us around and show us cool things. We're getting spoiled with these great tours and tour guides lol

TBH I really don't think you need a private tour of Palma. It is not a very big city. Once you have seen the cathedral, walked around the old town and maybe seen Bellver Castle that's about it. It does have some nice shops too, particularly for shoes and leather goods.

You could take the old style train from Plaze de Espana to Puerto Soller which is worth doing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums