Jamaica Culinary Tours

badinnplaid

I'm currently in the process of researching excursions for an upcoming family cruise and we had a lot of interest in the Jamaica Culinary Tour in Falmouth based both on some posts here as well as the overall great reviews on TripAdvisor. We're now getting to the point where we want to start booking things and I got on TripAdvisor again to find that there haven't been any new reviews since July. Maybe I'm crazy but that's now given me pause. Seems like reviews were coming in pretty regularly but now...silence...

So basically I wanted to see if anyone has been on this excursion recently and see what they thought. The good, the bad and anything in between!

• 4 months later...

We did the food tour on Jan 31 in Falmouth, and had a delightful time. Our guides were Sanya and Steve, and it was a pleasant mix of food, history, culture, and laughter. Sanya is high-energy, and both she and Steve are proud of their country. The tour served as our lunch, and we found it to be interesting and enjoyable. I left a positive review over on TripAdvisor.