50th birthday on harmony

Badgeaz

Hello everyone. I very excited for my 50th birthday cruise on the harmony in dec. This will be my 2nd ever cruise. Both on rcc. I was on the explorer of the seas last year for alaska. I have a central park balcony room on the 11th deck it's slightly back of mid. I'm wanting some feedback from people who have been on the harmony. Did I pick the correct balcony. Etc. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Mark badger

I've had an inside central park room and actually loved it, so you'll have a c.p. balcony and it's really pretty at night. I still love oceanview balconies, but I did like this room, mine had more square footage, not sure about the cp balcony. I love the oasis class ships, I'm sure you will too. With this ship you won't stay in your room much just w/ so much going on.

I love the Oasis class ships - they feel less crowded than other ships to us and have so much more to do.

Did you choose a Central Park balcony over an Ocean View balcony to save $$? I always choose an OV over CP for the extra money. It is so nice to have the views of the ocean and islands you are visiting. I also like to enjoy sitting on my balcony in privacy versus having people being able to look at us.

But if I could not afford the OV, I would not hesitate to do a CP or Boardwalk balcony as a balcony is important to me (I get claustrophobic).