Really dumb question - where to find deck plans

Murphey

From the rccl website, near the top of the page, select "find a cruise" then select "ships", if you get a popup to login, click cancel, find the ship you are cruising on and double click on it, then look for the blue circle and it will say "view the deck plans", then look for "select a deck" and you will be able to click on each deck and will show a layout. Hope this helps.

Guest cruzr44
I wouldn't say it is a dumb question. Whats dumb is that RCI doesn't have the deck plans in their brochures. I heard they learned their lesson and they will be back in there for next season.

I heard they were actually going to print up a separate brochure of deck plans only because of their silly mistake.:rolleyes: :D

Thanks for those links, Dave and Brandy.

Murphey - travelingdiva gave you good instructions on how to view deck plans on RCCL's website. Just thought I would add that if you want to print them there is a link above and below the deck plans for a printable version.

I wouldn't say it is a dumb question. Whats dumb is that RCI doesn't have the deck plans in their brochures. I heard they learned their lesson and they will be back in there for next season.

Have one from this last year and this year, and it has the deck plans in it:rolleyes: ....wonder how they got in the brochure if it wasnt printed in it :confused:

Thanks for this cool little find....just what I've been looking for.

Kathy

Someone on these boards turned me on to Travelocity's website. They have the best deck plans that I have run across. Just scroll down to your ship and click on deck plans.

http://travel.travelocity.com/ecruise/ShipFinder.do;jsessionid=E287853376F9B1B93E440FF3110CDBC9.p0301?Service=TRAVELOCITY

I just sailed Navigator. I went to travelocity's site to see what it was all about, and just wanted to let you know the deck plans for Navigator are a little off. The rooms & suites are not decorated like the photo's. Room #'s were off too. Layout of the rooms looked to be the same. Navigator's interior decor was much nicer than what appears in the photo's. I think they may have used another voyager class ship's interior. We stayed in a jr. suite which looked nothing like the photo.

Archived