Princess air

atlantic cruiser

I recently booked and paid in full for a 10 night partial Panama Canal cruise. I am able to print luggage tags and boarding passes from my cruise personalized but not etickets for the air. I called Princess and asked how do I check in with airlines with no documentation. The flight summary has no ticket numbers or locator code. Was given very vague answers. Can anyone help explain the process. Seems totally unfinished to me. Thanks for any help!

I'd love to know this too please. Never used Ezy Air before. Can see my flight in my Virgin Velocity reward website but can't see how I get my ticket or check in without a ticket number.

I actually needed to ask a cpap question of the airline and they couldn't help me as I couldn't find my ticket number.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

The airline boarding pass is printed from the airline site after checking in. I have been on Delta booked via EZ air an number of times. Checking in on Delta begin 24 hours prior to departure. Also if you have a flexible fare on EZ Air, it is not ticketed until 45 days prior to departure.

Saratoga

The airline boarding pass is printed from the airline site after checking in. I have been on Delta booked via EZ air an number of times. Checking in on Delta begin 24 hours prior to departure. Also if you have a flexible fare on EZ Air, it is not ticketed until 45 days prior to departure.

Saratoga

My experience also. You could also check in at the airport kiosk, but it sounds like you are a planner like me;p. You can review your information on either the Princess personalizer or the airline site but you may need to reserve seats and other things on the airline site.

My experience also. You could also check in at the airport kiosk, but it sounds like you are a planner like me;p. You can review your information on either the Princess personalizer or the airline site but you may need to reserve seats and other things on the airline site.

i just booked a cruise with EZair with a Qantas flight and i can sign into Qantas and pick my seats and the other flight is a code share with Emirates but i cant book the seats yet with that flight so everythings looks normal and i might add that the EZair flight was nearly $200 cheaper than booking direct with Qantas and its a flexible fare

I recently booked and paid in full for a 10 night partial Panama Canal cruise. I am able to print luggage tags and boarding passes from my cruise personalized but not etickets for the air. I called Princess and asked how do I check in with airlines with no documentation. The flight summary has no ticket numbers or locator code. Was given very vague answers. Can anyone help explain the process. Seems totally unfinished to me. Thanks for any help!

Answered on your other thread with the same question.........

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=54126373#post54126373

I just looked at one of my current Princess flexible air notifications that came via email........

The airline record locator # is listed on the right hand side of the air notification summary as well as in your flight details in your booking/travel arrangements/ezair in the personalizer.

You take your airline record locater number and retrieve your booking on the airline website then checkin and print boarding passes. You don't do it through the Princess site.