Solo ESCAPE 9/23/17

CruizinCutieJulia

If you happen to get the chance, can you find out how long Clarense, "The Chocolate Cowboy" will be onboard? We're sailing 11/18 and were wondering if we'll have him.

Thanks and enjoy your trip!

It has been confirmed - the chocolate cowboy will be getting the masses intoxicated at 5 o'clock somewhere on the Escape until January [emoji484][emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has been confirmed - the chocolate cowboy will be getting the masses intoxicated at 5 o'clock somewhere on the Escape until January [emoji484][emoji482]

Did he give you a date? I'll be on her January 20-27 and was hoping to see him Cowboy again.

Did he give you a date? I'll be on her January 20-27 and was hoping to see him Cowboy again.

No final date, I had mentioned the original post wanting to know if he would be on in November, he said, "yes I'll be on til January" I'll ask tonight when I see him. 5 o'clock somewhere was a little slow last night so I didn't hang around too long.

Also he said he posts it on his Facebook page to, I did find and like the Facebook page, but didn't see any post about when his current contract would be ending.

No final date, I had mentioned the original post wanting to know if he would be on in November, he said, "yes I'll be on til January" I'll ask tonight when I see him. 5 o'clock somewhere was a little slow last night so I didn't hang around too long.

Also he said he posts it on his Facebook page to, I did find and like the Facebook page, but didn't see any post about when his current contract would be ending.

I remember last December when I was on the Escape he was talking about going home for his Break. He must have the same schedule this year.

I remember last December when I was on the Escape he was talking about going home for his Break. He must have the same schedule this year.

Doesn't the bliss sail in April? I know he did say he was going to the bliss for sure. It would be good timing if he came back from vacation in march-ish to train and get the new ship ready.