Princess Cay Cabanas how are they??

momonthego17

We rented one a year ago 2016 Ours was the first in the row. We could not access the beach out in front. We had to walk down the beach to use the water. Asked if they could lock our stuff inside , said someone would go lock it. When we went back to cabana it was unlocked Would not rent one again.

Several years ago rented one on Half moon cay. Loved it had beach and water we could use right in front of cabana

We are looking at them as well. From the description, it seems as though you have to walk a while to get to where you can get in the water. You can see the water but there is a fence and rocky cliff. There also is no indication that the drinks, chips,

fruit, dips etc are included as they are in Half Moon Cay. Looks like a no vote for us.......

We are also going to Princess Cay and considered a Cabana as we lived our Cabana at HMC. BUT this is no value. Does not include any beverage or snacks. Walk a ways to the water. I think I'm just going to be happy with a clamshell or chairs in the shade.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums