Carnival Vista- Extras

rs45thompson

Just had a quick question for anyone that has been on the Vista. How much are the extras? For example, how much is the IMAX theater? How much is the thrill theater? I just saw in a Vlog where bowling was $3 per person, which is not bad. Is there anything else we should budget for that will cost extra?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I can only provide the price for IMAX movies since we didn't do any of the other items you are asking about. We were also on a European sailing in September 2016 out of Barcelona. So the price may be different now and it also may or may not have included 10% VAT. We paid $25.90 for two people in the IMAX. It was a 3D movie which I am not sure was more than a non 3D.

I can only provide the price for IMAX movies since we didn't do any of the other items you are asking about. We were also on a European sailing in September 2016 out of Barcelona. So the price may be different now and it also may or may not have included 10% VAT. We paid $25.90 for two people in the IMAX. It was a 3D movie which I am not sure was more than a non 3D.

Thank you.

I am not sure, I want to say we paid about $12.50 for each adult for the thrill theater. There is also some food options you can pay for - Bonsai Sushi, Seafood Shack, usually under $20 each, but some tasty options totally worth it. We spent a little $ in the cherry on Top candy store, and we also bought a coffee card at the Java Blue coffee shop, so we could get a latte or something every day. We paid extra for the Dr. Seuss breakfast, it was a little pricey for my opinion, but we would probably do it again anyway. Obviously the add ons are optional, you don't have to do them. We also ate at the steakhouse the first night as we were celebrating, and enjoyed our free bottle of wine (you get that if you go on the first night of the cruise).

I am not sure, I want to say we paid about $12.50 for each adult for the thrill theater. There is also some food options you can pay for - Bonsai Sushi, Seafood Shack, usually under $20 each, but some tasty options totally worth it. We spent a little $ in the cherry on Top candy store, and we also bought a coffee card at the Java Blue coffee shop, so we could get a latte or something every day. We paid extra for the Dr. Seuss breakfast, it was a little pricey for my opinion, but we would probably do it again anyway. Obviously the add ons are optional, you don't have to do them. We also ate at the steakhouse the first night as we were celebrating, and enjoyed our free bottle of wine (you get that if you go on the first night of the cruise).

Thank you for the info. Do you remember how much the coffee card was? The 12.50 for the thrill theater was that for one or unlimited?

Thank you for the info. Do you remember how much the coffee card was? The 12.50 for the thrill theater was that for one or unlimited?

I looked all over online about the coffee card and I only saw one carnival ship from 2009 that offered it . It was $11.50 for 5 coffee drinks! That's so cheap hopefully they do have it on the Vista I live on coffee

I looked all over online about the coffee card and I only saw one carnival ship from 2009 that offered it . It was $11.50 for 5 coffee drinks! That's so cheap hopefully they do have it on the Vista I live on coffee

That is a great price. I hope it hasn't changed. Thank you for the information.

I believe they had the coffee card on the Vista when it was sailing in Europe. We didn't see it until over half way through the cruise, and by that time it was too late.

Do you remember if it was in Cherry on top or just offered at the coffee shop. Hopefully someone can confirm if they have it still!

We were on the Vista T/A in 2016. We did not pay for the Coffee card. They simply provided the wife and I with our own card (at the coffee shop itself), which they punched during each of our visits. Once we received six punches on a card, we received a free beverage and were provided with a new card.

I've never paid for a coffee card.It's just a little punch card. I believe it's 6 coffees and the 7th is free. Unless things have changed?

We were on the Vista T/A in 2016. We did not pay for the Coffee card. They simply provided the wife and I with our own card (at the coffee shop itself), which they punched during each of our visits. Once we received six punches on a card, we received a free beverage and were provided with a new card.

I know about that card but thought they had a new card that for a certain price you can get so many coffees.I saw a photo of one online and it was 5 coffee drinks for $11.50 I think it was from 2009 so I'm sure the prices are different if they do sell them at all.

I know about that card but thought they had a new card that for a certain price you can get so many coffees.I saw a photo of one online and it was 5 coffee drinks for $11.50 I think it was from 2009 so I'm sure the prices are different if they do sell them at all.

We will be back on the Vista for a B2B in November 2017. We will check to see if there is some type of pre-purchase coffee card.

Isn't there a charge for popcorn in the theater?

I think I read someplace that the popcorn at the movie theater there is a charge for it but the popcorn by the dive in theater is free. I'm not sure if it's the same popcorn but the one at the dive in they said is not good