Ft Lauderdale-Miami

claudiaj

We are flying into Ft Lauderdale and need to get to Miami on 12/23-I know we can purchase the transfers from RCCL but was wondering if anyone knew if that was the most reasonsable and efficient way of doing this.

Thanks

ClaudiaJ

We're flying into Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday, leaving on the Brillance on Monday. We are using Tri-County Express (a limo). There will be four of us going to our Miami hotel for $64.

954-561-8888, outside the Broward County area 1-800-244-8252

I have used TriCounty before as well to get from a hotel in Fort Lauderdale to the pier in Miami. You can also just grab a taxi after you exit the baggage claim area. A taxi is the fastest and easiest way (about $65). Just grab your luggage and be on your way. If you purchase transfers you will have to wait for a bus to fill up with people and luggage.

We also need transportation from FLL to Port of Miami, there are 8 of us. I found Tony Transportation for $25 round-trip per person or $15 one-way per person. They were recommended by the concierge at the Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port. 954-554-0905. I even considered taking public transportation. That's an option but you need to transfer twice. Very cheap tho.

We also used TriCounty, although their shared shuttle. You can just walk up outside FLL baggage claim, no reservations needed, $18 per person one way. Didn't take long at all to get to get to our hotel across from Bayside, about 40 minutes, which included a stop for someone else at the Miami airport first.

Archived