Off Silhouette Last Friday (22nd), Some Comments

scottie99

These transfers seem ridiculously overpriced. Even although there are only two of us, we'd be cheaper with taxis.

We were on HAL in August in the Med/Adriatic and we paid $16 per person for HAL provided shuttle roundtrip in Dubrovnik so this is not just a Celebrity thing.

As OP, I mentioned there were other issues.

These mainly concerned room service breakfast.

It wasn't a difficult order, each day my wife would have breakfast cereal, I would order 2 slices of toast. After the order arrived incorrect the first 4 days (missing items mainly) we complained.

The room service manager called all apologetic, but to no avail, it was wrong the next day. However the final straw was the dirty cutlery sent with the order.

After a strong phone call to the manager again, he appeared at our cabin door. He made it clear he was so relieved we complained to him and not higher up the ladder.

I would suggest TJ Travel in St Petersen used them 2 years ago and totally satisfied we did peterhof and loved it the kept in touch with us but email did not have to pay a deposit and did not pay until the tour was over on the second day and then by credit card. You can not go wrong check them out of trip advisor

Sent from my iPad using Forums