Galveston check-in question

Decali

I have an early flight and early shuttle to the Galveston port that's going to put me at the pier during peak disembarkation time. My embarkation time is 11:00-11:30 but I'm in no big hurry to board. Does anyone know if I can find a porter and drop my suitcase and just hang out in the area for an hour or two?

I'm going this weekend.....9/30. There's lots of good things to do to kill time near the pier. If you've never been then try to bake in some time there if you can and check it out when you go in Oct. It's a great port in that respect.

I have no problem getting on a ship early but I would rather hang out in the immediate area in Galveston rather than do the hurry up and wait thing at the terminal but dragging around a suitcase would be a deal breaker.

You will receive an email from carnival telling you or check in time is an hour later, 99% chance of that happening.

You can do exactly as you said though, relax, don't worry, you will get onboard and have a great time!

Oh, by the way, that's your check in time, it is not embark time

I have an early flight and early shuttle to the Galveston port that's going to put me at the pier during peak disembarkation time. My embarkation time is 11:00-11:30 but I'm in no big hurry to board. Does anyone know if I can find a porter and drop my suitcase and just hang out in the area for an hour or two?

It can be done.