Current or very near future Diamond Princess passengers - a small favour?

starryseas

Hi all! (new member, I hope this post is ok here...)

I have a slightly unusual situation here which I hope someone here might be able to kindly help me with. During my recent (completed 2 weeks ago) 16-day Japan cruise aboard Diamond Princess, I was fortunate to become acquanted with the ship's very nice photography team. We chatted quite a lot, and on conclusion of the cruise several of them wished to share facebook account details to keep in touch. Unfortunately, I did not have a facebook account at the time (I have a longstanding personal mistrust of the site), however I have since created a (very minimalist) account anyway so as to ensure I am able to accept such requests next time I am asked. Unfortunately, I now have no way of contacting the aforementioned staff to forward this information :(. I am very sure they would still recognise me if they saw my first name and profile photo, however since we did talk quite a lot. Might anyone currently aboard (or who will be sailing on Diamond Princess in the next couple of weeks) be able to kindly pass on my details (I will send a private message with the details)? I really don't want to lose contact (yes I know, my own stupid fault, etc...), but it really would mean a lot if someone could please help. :)

Thanks in advance!

-starrysky

@jennyg2610 thanks! :D I will take you up on your offer if I am unable to resolve this by then.

@Nan_Sea this was the first thing I tried, though with no success (or simply too many results). They may not have made their affiliation with Princess public in their profile, and there are many accounts without profile pics. If all else fails I might just keep bashing away at this approach, but I don't like my chances... :(

@dfields1814 I did briefly consider that, but then I thought it might be considered really bad etiquette and get me into trouble with the moderators. :(

Thanks everyone for your support thus far!

@botvot29 Thank you so much! I would send you a PM now... except that it appears that sending PMs has been disabled on this forum!! :eek: (as I just discovered when I unsuccessfully attempted to locate the option https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/showthread.php?t=1329613 ).

If you are able to send an email to the address in my signature below, I will reply with the details that way, if that is acceptable?

Thanks again!

Edited by starryseas

Alas, in spite of botvot29's kind offer to help, it appears I have been stymied by the lack of a PM feature here... :o This is very unfortunate. Realistically I suppose I have to accept this whole thing as likely a lost cause, as much as I would like to remain optimistic.:( I will keep my email address in my signature for a while if anyone who is able to help could send me a message and I will reply with the details, though I understand if people are reluctant to communicate this way.

Thanks again to everyone who has offered support,

-starryseas