Do sea band work? What should I get for the kids?

andreat2639

More than 99% of people never get seasick on a cruise. The best thing to do with kids is to never mention seasickness to them and to reassure them if they mention the subject that people rarely get seasick on a cruise ship.

I know a couple who worried their kids so much about getting seasick on the ship that the kid actually got sick within 5 minutes of getting on the ship before it even moved.

If children see their parents fear of a subject, they generally fear it also and this fear alone can bring on seasickness.

Put a handfull of tic-tacs in an unmarked medicine bottle.

Tell the kids that you were able to get a very potent anti-seasick medicine from the doctor. Tell them it is 100% effective in preventing seasickness, but that they must be taken at exactly the same time every day and that they must never take more than one. Then very carefully uncap the medicine bottle and dispense one per child.

Sell it. I would bet on this remedy more than ginger, seabands, bonnies, chicken broth, or staring at the horizon.