Oasis class- Balcony Guarantee vs. Neighborhood Balcony Guarantee

Looking at prices for cruise on Allure or Oasis. There are options for "Balcony Stateroom Guarantee (X)" and "Guarantee Neighborhood Balcony (XN)" Am I correct to assume that the first (X) could result in either oceanview balcony OR neighborhood balcony? Or are these two totally different categories and the X actually means oceanview? There doesn't seem to be a third option for an oceanview guarantee, which would be our preference.

Thanks!

Looking at prices for cruise on Allure or Oasis. There are options for "Balcony Stateroom Guarantee (X)" and "Guarantee Neighborhood Balcony (XN)" Am I correct to assume that the first (X) could result in either oceanview balcony OR neighborhood balcony? Or are these two totally different categories and the X actually means oceanview? There doesn't seem to be a third option for an oceanview guarantee, which would be our preference.

Thanks!

X usually means oceanview balcony or better, and XN usually means neighborhood balcony or better. I don't know why the descriptions don't seem to match.

X usually means oceanview balcony or better, and XN usually means neighborhood balcony or better. I don't know why the descriptions don't seem to match.

Is oceanview considered "better" or a higher category? For the price difference, it may be worth it to us to go with the guarantee if it is in fact going to be an oceanview, but I'm not sure we will be happy in neighborhood balcony.

Is oceanview considered "better" or a higher category? For the price difference, it may be worth it to us to go with the guarantee if it is in fact going to be an oceanview, but I'm not sure we will be happy in neighborhood balcony.

Oceanview balcony is considered better/higher than a neighborhood balcony;

Edited by Host Clarea