Credit/ refund for cancelled shore excursion

az-cruiser

Did you cancel or did NCL? If you make sure that they have been cancelled in the system; check with the shorex staff on board. If NCL you may well find that there will be OBC once on board. They are the people to talk to in any case.

I contacted ncl and was told they did the refund for the 9 sept escape on the 14 September, we got the cruise refund but not the 4 for shore excursions and dinners. After being bounced back and forth between ncl and my credit card company for a week they think that the transactions may have rejected back to them and they're searching as nobody has any idea where the money went. They can take the transaction IDs and do a trace which they're doing with mine. Give them a call as the system says its refunded and they don't realise if it's not arrived unless you tell them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I contacted ncl and was told they did the refund for the 9 sept escape on the 14 September, we got the cruise refund but not the 4 for shore excursions and dinners. After being bounced back and forth between ncl and my credit card company for a week they think that the transactions may have rejected back to them and they're searching as nobody has any idea where the money went. They can take the transaction IDs and do a trace which they're doing with mine. Give them a call as the system says its refunded and they don't realise if it's not arrived unless you tell them.

My excursions do not say refunded, they are just no longer showing up:confused:

It might help if you named the cruise, date and ports.

Cruise is in November, was st thomas, and tortola, now changed to western itin. either way, they took them off my reservation 2 weeks ago and have not credited them back to my cc yet. just wondering the time frame for getting credited back.

Thanks for your help:D

My excursions do not say refunded, they are just no longer showing up:confused:

Mine didn't say refunded either, everything just disappeared. I got a call yesterday to say they've had to escalate it from uk to Miami to find it. Maybe they should just give me the money and when they find it repay themselves.