Anyone been on Oasis for Halloween?

iriemon

Funny, I was going to post here that we did Halloween in 2016 on Oasis and that they had a great costume party on the Promenade and that we dressed as Pharaoh and Cleopatra and then I looked at this picture. I think that might be us in the costumes in the picture! They had the entire ship decorated and many people decorated their rooms and they even had a trick or treat time where kids could get candy in some people's rooms.

Funny, I was going to post here that we did Halloween in 2016 on Oasis and that they had a great costume party on the Promenade and that we dressed as Pharaoh and Cleopatra and then I looked at this picture. I think that might be us in the costumes in the picture! They had the entire ship decorated and many people decorated their rooms and they even had a trick or treat time where kids could get candy in some people's rooms.

If that was you, your costumes looked wonderful! We had a great time on that Halloween cruise, we went as Hippies from the 60's!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on Allure this last Halloween and it was great. People had to have brought entire suitcases for just costumes. The only downside was it was the same night as formal night, so my costume was guy in formal attire. If you are planning on dressing up then you need to go deep or don't bother.

We will be on the Oasis from 10/22-10/29 so not sure if we will get the full Halloween experience.....

Can anyone tell me what we might expect?

I doubt you will see much. We were on a couple of days prior and nothing happened until Halloween night.

We will be on the Oasis from 10/22-10/29 so not sure if we will get the full Halloween experience.....

I will be getting on as you get off. Leave some booze behind for me. Lol

On Oasis last year they started decorating the ship late on Oct 30th (after 10:30pm) so was fully decorated when people got up Halloween morning so any sailings before Halloween they will not have any Halloween activities as the activities were only on Oct 31st.

I will be getting on as you get off. Leave some booze behind for me. Lol
Dont forget to sign up for meet n mingle. There will be a precruise meet n greet at schooner bar 2pm before lifeboat drill.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Dont forget to sign up for meet n mingle. We are attemptimg to have a precruise meet n greet at schooner bar 2pm before lifeboat drill.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk