S&S/OBC/GC question(s)

ultrafighter

Our booking for Saturday includes a small OBC, and we have purchased some gift cards to put on our account as well (many thanks to all of you who introduced me to AARP). We set up our account as a cash account, but I read recently that Galveston no longer takes cash in the terminal so will we still need to visit a check in desk before boarding? Our ship has the new procedure for putting the cards into the mailbox. Can they apply gift cards for us before we board? Is the OBC enough for us to be able to skip another desk?

Galveston does accept cash in the terminal, up to 230pm.

The ship doesn't take cash on the first day any more.

If your boarding pass says cash deposit, you will have to check in upstairs also. It sounds like it will. The lines move very fast no w, what time are you going to arrive at the port?

Galveston does accept cash in the terminal, up to 230pm.

The ship doesn't take cash on the first day any more.

If your boarding pass says cash deposit, you will have to check in upstairs also. It sounds like it will. The lines move very fast no w, what time are you going to arrive at the port?

We're hoping to get on the ferry from Bolivar around 9. Our actual arrival time will depend on how that goes.

You will probably go to the ealy check in line then, if you make it before 1030=1100 it will be painless for you.

If you have any questions let me know, I am very familiar with the terminal there and procedures.

Thanks! I've seen your posts, and I write down about every other thing you say. :')