Breakaway winter 2018-2019

Nogoals31

Norwegian Cruise Line has important information for you regarding Norwegian Breakaway's 7-Day Bahamas & Florida sailings from New York of November 17, 24; December 1, 8 and 15, 2018; January 12, 19, 26; February 2, 9, March 16, April 13 and 20, 2019. All guests booked on these sailings need to be aware of this change and travel professionals are asked to forward this information to their clients.

We are making an update to our 2018/19 deployment, to offer our guests an exciting opportunity to sail from New Orleans to Caribbean destinations on one of the line's newest and largest ships. Norwegian Breakaway will reposition from New York to New Orleans for her winter 2018/19 season and offer 7, 10 and 11-day cruises to the Caribbean. We are also repositioning Norwegian Escape for her summer 2018 through spring 2019 seasons to sail from New York where she will be sharing the Manhattan homeport with the recently refurbished Norwegian Gem. As a result of these realignments, Norwegian Breakaway sailings of November 17; 24; December 1; 8 and 15, 2018; January 12, 19, 26, February 2, 9, March 16, April 13 and 20, 2019 have been cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Confused as to where our sailing is??!! We were on BA April 3rd 2019 and our cruise is no longer on sale...yet not referenced above!?

Messaged my PCC to find out what is going on as no 10 nighters I can see going from NYC in April 2019 at all!

Confused as to where our sailing is??!! We were on BA April 3rd 2019 and our cruise is no longer on sale...yet not referenced above!?

Messaged my PCC to find out what is going on as no 10 nighters I can see going from NYC in April 2019 at all!

you will most likely be moved to either to the Escape or Gem.

Hello Lynn, I too am booked on the April 3rd-13th 2019 Breakaway cruise.I received an email today from my TA, and our cruise is listed as a cancelled cruise. The Escape is moving to New York to replace the Breakaway. I called tonight, but my TA called NCL to rebook, but NCL was closing for the night. Was told to call back between and 9 am and 6pm Eastern time.

I will let you know what happens tomorrow

Brian

Hello Lynn, I too am booked on the April 3rd-13th 2019 Breakaway cruise.I received an email today from my TA, and our cruise is listed as a cancelled cruise. The Escape is moving to New York to replace the Breakaway. I called tonight, but my TA called NCL to rebook, but NCL was closing for the night. Was told to call back between and 9 am and 6pm Eastern time.

I will let you know what happens tomorrow

Brian

Thanks Brian and shof515......

We have had our letter now too and really not happy about the options. I will be calling today .....and cancelling.....aa to do 7 nights on the itinerary proposed in escape is really not appealing to us at all!! Neither is the option to move it to a massively overpriced cruise from another port....noting we have to decide BEFORE NOLA go on sale :mad:

Being in UK we've got reduced hours and can only call between 10-4!! My PCC didn't even know anything about it when I spoke to her yesterday!!

This was a special cruise for us with family so sad we won't be able to make it... especially seeing as it fitted perfectly for us with school holidays and length of cruise (it's sometimes a long way from UK for a 7 night cruise! )

This is the second thing of late NCL Have done to 'annoy me' might be time to start looking at other lines.......

Hi Lynn, not happy either we where supposed to sail out of NYC in Jan 2019. No option to replace that cruise with out adding on airfare. Only had a 2 week window that everyone was able to make it with their schedules.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Brian and shof515......

We have had our letter now too and really not happy about the options. I will be calling today .....and cancelling.....aa to do 7 nights on the itinerary proposed in escape is really not appealing to us at all!! Neither is the option to move it to a massively overpriced cruise from another port....noting we have to decide BEFORE NOLA go on sale :mad:

Being in UK we've got reduced hours and can only call between 10-4!! My PCC didn't even know anything about it when I spoke to her yesterday!!

This was a special cruise for us with family so sad we won't be able to make it... especially seeing as it fitted perfectly for us with school holidays and length of cruise (it's sometimes a long way from UK for a 7 night cruise! )

This is the second thing of late NCL Have done to 'annoy me' might be time to start looking at other lines.......

Hi Lynn, I called my TA today and she called NCL to go over the options. The Escape is heading to New York and doing a 7 day itinerary to Cape Canavernal and Nassau. This 7 day cruise ( I'm not interested in doing) is $450.00 more than the 10 day on The Breakaway for a large balcony cabin on deck 9??? KRAZY!!

I cancelled my cruise. In a month I will check back and see if a 10 day itinerary has been added. I just got off the Escape 3 weeks ago. It was very nice, but was looking forward to going on the Breakaway again.

I hope your travel plans work out!!

Brian