Haven Gratuities (I apologize as I'm sure it's been asked and answered!)

nhtravels

First Time in the Haven - Escape Spa Cabin (with a bid in for an H4), either way I'm happy!.

I know that we pay gratuities to the concierge, butler and some add additional to the room steward. Am I missing anyone?

What price point should I be in for each? Working on getting those final items wrapped up.

Before I start working on the fun of shopping for our next cruise! (DH said last night he wants to go on another one. But I think this one will be just us! 11/4 is a big family trip - 5 cabins and 14 people, 1/26 on the Sky is 4 cabins and 8 people - so sometime in 2018 it'll be DH and I. Yeah!

Thank you so much for any input! You have all made this first time back on board a wonderful experience so far!

We also give additional gratuities to the Courtyard Attendant, Haven bartender and Haven restaurant associates that take care of us. It’s all a personal choice though based on your own budget, desires and who provided you excellent service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also give additional gratuities to the Courtyard Attendant, Haven bartender and Haven restaurant associates that take care of us. It’s all a personal choice though based on your own budget, desires and who provided you excellent service.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! I definitely would have tipped the bartender (I usually always do) but might not have thought about the attendant or associates in the restaurant! I always try and bring $2 bills for the bartenders. I'm just not sure amounts for the butler and concierge, but I'll plan to tip based on service received.

So excited about starting our NCL journey in the Haven! On the Sky we have Aft Suite and now I don't know how we'll ever go to a regular balcony!