Sanctuary on Regal Princess ?

mj

This is second cruise on Princess with the other being in 2005. We were looking to spend the afternoon on a couple of sea days in the Sanctuary.

Do you reserve this when you first get onboard or do you do this the day that you want to use it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Either...or

It depends on the ship.

The "rule" is to reserve on the day of (unless you want to book the whole week), but on some ships they'll allow you to pick and choose all the days you want at once.

After you board, go to the Sanctuary and ask how they do it. Depending on the itinerary, there may be a line of others wanting to book or you could be the only one who's interested. Sometimes most of the available spaces have already been taken by Elites and B2B passengers before you ever make it onto the ship.

If you know you'll want certain afternoons it's best to hot-foot it up there after boarding and try to reserve. On our back to back this past February we were able to book some blocks of time towards the end of the first leg for the second leg. While we personally benefited from this, I think this is a bit unfair - I wish they would allow you to pre-book this. Of course that would create the same conundrum regarding the new(ish) OBC policy. Good luck and enjoy! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums