Travel Documents Question?

CruzAllNight

I am cruising on Dec 24th on Carnival Paradise. Just received my travel documents yesterday. On my previous (and first) cruise we never got our travel documents and everything went well.

Both times we only booked cruise through Carnival, no airfare. Is it normal practice for them to NOT have the cruise tickets in the travel documents.

The only thing we got was the luggage tags, a small pamphlet, and another pamphlet with our itinerary and a Sail&Sign card form. No cruise tickets were included.

I figure cruise tickets would be unnecessary in the travel documents. It would be just another thing you could possibly forget.

Thanks

Sometimes the tickets are actually in the book you are given, it's just hard to tell that it's a ticket. Look closely at each page of the booklet with your sail and sign form, it may be there and just looks like another page.

I'm not familiar with Carnival tickets, but that is what RCI tickets look like.

If you have registered online, they have all your info, so you're right, you really don't need a ticket, the confirmation number is adequate, along with your sail and sign form.

I would call Carnival right away and ask them about this. You should at least have your confirmation number. This is what they'd need to look you up. The only time we have not gotten tickets with our cruise docs was when we booked last minute and didn't get any docs. (No problem) We've also gotten them when we don't even know our cabin number. (We find that out from the porter at the pier.) Do you know your cabin number?

You should definitly go to the Carnival site and fill in & print their 'fun pass'. This makes boarding go faster!!!

Good luck, let us know where the tickets went!

Archived