Port Canaveral is our port but we are flying out of Fort Lauderdale..,,

heatheranderson13

Last night we found an amazing deal to fly home after our cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. I am familiar with coco beach and Orlando but not FL. I am looking to find a place to stay somewhere between coco and FL for 3 nights. We have two kids and will have a rental car. I am looking for something super relaxing nice pool area for the kids and does not break the bank. Any suggestions on locations to stay?(cities, hotels,) where not to stay? It is from March 11-14th

If we can't find something then I have till 10pm tonight to cancel my flight

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last night we found an amazing deal to fly home after our cruise out of Fort Lauderdale. I am familiar with coco beach and Orlando but not FL. I am looking to find a place to stay somewhere between coco and FL for 3 nights. We have two kids and will have a rental car. I am looking for something super relaxing nice pool area for the kids and does not break the bank. Any suggestions on locations to stay?(cities, hotels,) where not to stay? It is from March 11-14th

If we can't find something then I have till 10pm tonight to cancel my flight

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

March is a peak Spring Break month, so it is smart that you are looking at accommodations now. Having said this, what is your budget?

I was going to suggest the Palm Beach Marriott on Singer Island, north of Palm Beach, but I looked at the rates and the least expensive room for 4 people is approximately $500/night.

Look at places in Lauderdale by the Sea, just north of Fort Lauderdale. All the hotels / motels are independently owned, there is a plethora of restaurants, and it is very family-friendly and very walk-able.