December 3, 2017 Oasis Sailing

I'm hoping it's a mistake. When you go to the itinerary, and then go to book now, and then change date, it gives you the options: Nov 5, 19; Dec 3, 17; Jan 14, 28; Feb 11, 25; March 11, 25; April 8, 22.

November 5th has been legit changed. Maybe when they changed that one, it was linked to all of those future ones and was changed by mistake. There's no way they would have changed the itinerary that far out (April).

Yes, I'm thinking (and hoping for) the same thing. I can't believe they meant to change all those itineraries this far in advance. We'll just have to wait and see, but I agree with an earlier poster that I'd certainly prefer Labadee to Nassau.

I have the same issue with a Jan 28 oasis cruise. The cruise planner still shows St Martin, Labadee and San Juan. They even have excursions on sale in those ports. The Notice about itinerary changes only lists changes thru Nov 5 sailing. BUT for new bookings they are advertising the alternate ports.

Just let me know what is going on so I can make a decision. I would rather tender someplace than go to Nasau, Cozumel and Costa Maya for the price of the better itinerary.

Today It is fixed, back to the St Martin, San Juan and Labadee itinerary.

Well, St. Maarten reiterated this week that they plan to open up their port on Nov 11th. If they manage to pull that off, I'd imagine that the cruise lines will have to re-evaluate. I doubt PR will be ready by Dec 3rd, but they may be able to do just one replacement island (St. Kitts maybe) instead of re-doing the whole itinerary. I certainly hope so!!