Formal Night on Carnival Journey Cruises

Jgilbert813

We are sailing in about 3 weeks on a 14 day Panama Canal Journey Cruise, and while I have read that there will be 3 formal nights, I was wondering if they are always the same nights during a 2 week Journey Cruise? I am asking to see when I should reserve the Steakhouse (DW wants that to be on one of the formal nights).

No idea about all of them. The Alaska Journeys Cruise CE/80’s night were different than the Hawaii cruises.

Your first CE night will be the second night of the cruise. At worst, you can book onboard.

The roll call or fb pages might have better info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On my last Journeys cruise, the first CE night was the second night of the cruise (first sea day) and the last CE night was the second to last night (second to last sea day). The extra CE night was a sea day about half way through, and will likely depend on your specific itinerary. You can try to ask John Heald on his FB page when he's answering questions... if he doesn't know already, he can likely find out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

On my last Journeys cruise, the first CE night was the second night of the cruise (first sea day) and the last CE night was the second to last night (second to last sea day). The extra CE night was a sea day about half way through, and will likely depend on your specific itinerary. You can try to ask John Heald on his FB page when he's answering questions... if he doesn't know already, he can likely find out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Good to know, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums