Has anyone booked airfare with MSC??

DisneyDatknee

I saw some where about a "Cruise & Fly" Package. Is it cheaper than what airfare you can find online? And do they still do this? For example: Right now I can buy Turkish Airlines for $670 rt, but when I look up airfare for example on Royal Caribbean's Choice Air, it gives Delta/KLM for $625. I can't find that through general flight searches. The next from Turkish is $987 on Airfrance. Much rather do Delta as Turkish's connections are too tight and I'm probably counting on spending the night in Istanbul.

I can't speak to USA to Europe flights but, generally, the MSC add on for flights is usually much higher than direct flight prices although it does include transfers. Only occasionally, usually through a TA, is the total fly/cruise price competitive. Ken

I found a one way ticket Heathrow to Barbados with MSC, on BA, was much cheaper than I could get online. BA return flights were cheaper than their one way flights but still not cheaper than MSC were charging.

I only needed one way tickets because it was a repo cruise to Genoa.

As it turned out we got a free upgrade because MSC had overbooked their quota of seats.