FLL- Renaissance vs Marriott BeachPlace Towers

oceanseagle12

I'm planning to use Marriott points for one night pre-cruise in Fort Laudedale. It will be for four adults. Currently, I'm leaning toward either Renaissance or Marriott BeachPlace Towers.

We are arriving late afternoon, so we aren't likely to venture out much- just get dinner, and also buy some wine and any other last minute items.

Curious to hear opinions on these two properties. I.e. Why would you personally choose one over the other?

I'm planning to use Marriott points for one night pre-cruise in Fort Laudedale. It will be for four adults. Currently, I'm leaning toward either Renaissance or Marriott BeachPlace Towers.

We are arriving late afternoon, so we aren't likely to venture out much- just get dinner, and also buy some wine and any other last minute items.

Curious to hear opinions on these two properties. I.e. Why would you personally choose one over the other?

We have stayed at both but due to your limited time I would go with Renaissance, great location for food and shopping. Total Wine and Crown Liquor on Cordova and right next to the hotel is the Boatyard, good food and on the intercostal. Walgreens across the street. $10 can ride to the port.

Depending on when you plan to stay, points may be an issue as sometimes they block out the use of points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have stayed at both but due to your limited time I would go with Renaissance, great location for food and shopping. Total Wine and Crown Liquor on Cordova and right next to the hotel is the Boatyard, good food and on the intercostal. Walgreens across the street. $10 can ride to the port.

Depending on when you plan to stay, points may be an issue as sometimes they block out the use of points.

Thank you. Both have availability right now. I can get two rooms at the Renaissance or one two bedroom at BeachPlace, which would be 20,000 less points. But if it's going to less hassle it would be worth the extra points.

Thank you. Both have availability right now. I can get two rooms at the Renaissance or one two bedroom at BeachPlace, which would be 20,000 less points. But if it's going to less hassle it would be worth the extra points.

Beachplace is nice but hard to maneuver around the property. Great spot if you were staying a few days but Renaissance gives you what you need.