Embarkation

sandradeen

Hi...we are going to be on the NCL Jewel and it says we are leaving at 4 pm, I believe? What would be the best time to be at the port for the quickest embarkation?

It seems like we should go later, but I don't want to be so late that I will be worried about getting there on time (we are staying at a hotel by the airport- so what time should we leave there if we're taking a cab?).

Also, is there preferential boarding for Latitudes members?

I don't have a card, but hopefully they have my #. Do you know where I can get a card or...?

Thanks!

Sandradeen,

Your tickets should indicate your latitudes membership. If you tickets indicate code "PP" that means Previous Passenger which equals "Latitude Member." The cards are not really necessary, as your key card will also indicate your latitudes membership.

If your tickets do not indicate PP, you need to call NCL Latitudes dept. and have the information updated prior to sailing, or take care of that once you board.

Sorry I can't assist you with your other questions. Never sailed out of Miami. Others will chime in with the answers you seek! ;)

I would suggest you arrive at the dock about 4 hours prior to sailing. I know our ship leaves at 5:00 and they (NCL) suggested we get there between 12 noon and 1 pm. The Latitudes members will get first boarding rights, and I would get on the ship as soon as possible. Why not maxamize your time to be papmered?

Also, there will be some sailing "deals" available, cocktails, sushi specials, etc... Plus, if there are any issues that need to be addressed, accounts set up, etc... you'll have more time before others board!

Good luck and have a great cruise! (is there any other kind?):)

Archived