Need Help With Cruise Match

BeachBecky

I'm Platinum with Carnival and having a problem getting my VIFP page (using this to show membership status) to download and send.

What type of proof has anyone used, and how did you send the information? Will sending a picture of my last cruise card work?

I just logged in to Carnival, went to Manage my account, picked VIFP. That should show your Platinum status. You can just print that page to a pdf. As a back up, I also went to "My cruises", "Show all". I printed that page to a pdf as well. MSC knows that the points earned column equals cruise nights, so you should be good to go. Not sure if the second page is necessary, but I wanted to err on the side of caution. Good luck

I'm Platinum with Carnival and having a problem getting my VIFP page (using this to show membership status) to download and send.

What type of proof has anyone used, and how did you send the information? Will sending a picture of my last cruise card work?

Capture the information on your VIFP page with a screen shot ( press the PrtScn button and paste it into Paint. Save the image and then use that as an attachment to the application email.

Pete

How long does it take to hear back from them? I uploaded my info on Oct 9. Just wanted to see what they could offer. Is it safe to assume that anyone who is platinum will be gold on MSC, or do they go by number of nights instead of just status?

It took me a couple of weeks to hear anything .. I'm a couple of days away from diamond on Carnival , MSC matched my platinum status to Gold with them ..

I also received several offers the last couple of weeks from Royal for Oct, Nov sailings ..

I'm leaving on Divina this Saturday ... Free, I'll give it a shot ...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I emailed the information to them for the second time with the correct information the second time also first time failed and they got back to me within a few hours .

They sent an email to me the first time telling me they could not read my downloaded information.