VistaPrint Door Magnet Decoration

CoW mAn

Sure, they'll be alright. But keep in mind, not all ships have metal cabin doors. If you get a magnetic sign to decorate your door, you might want to bring some Command strips, just in case you have a wooden door.

Thanks for replying. Yea, I already thought about the metal thing, often the wall right next to the door will be metal if the door itself isn't...wonder if it's okay to put on the wall?

I do the car magnets for all of my cruises. I learned the hard way that sometimes they do disappear. So now I put our names on them and created a logo just for me and my family that makes them kind of worthless if someone wants to take them.

If I'm not able to put them on the door, they can usually be put on the wall by your room number with no problem. Have never had anyone tell me I couldn't have them so you'll be fine!

Thanks for replying. Yea, I already thought about the metal thing, often the wall right next to the door will be metal if the door itself isn't...wonder if it's okay to put on the wall?

No decorations are allowed on the walls, only the door. These are the current rules for decorating your door (from the F.A.Q. section on Carnival's home page): https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3256/kw/decorating%20your%20door

No decorations are allowed on the walls, only the door. These are the current rules for decorating your door (from the F.A.Q. section on Carnival's home page): https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3256/kw/decorating%20your%20door

Just off the Freedom today and saw plenty of decorations on the walls. As with lots of things with Carnival (it seems), it's a roll of the dice.

After the changes to door decorating, I did the same thing and ordered the Vistaprint Car Magnets. I do take command strips to use for nonmetal doors. Four work perfectly for each sign. We can get three signs on the door pretty easily. I haven't had any issues, yet.