After 41 long days and nights.....

Aim1

I have two more 'sleeps' left until I go to collect my husband, AKA, "DryDockDave" from the airport.

He's spent the last 6 weeks working on the Elation dry dock and then the Conquest dry dock.

Sunday, he arrives home.

I'll admit, it's been tough at times, what with the hurricanes going on, some issues with our house which I had to sort, and also a ridiculously busy workload at work.

I absolutely cannot wait to have him back, so just sharing this with you all!

:D:D

Think of me at 8am Sunday morning UK time, I'll be the one literally 'pinging' around the arrivals hall! :o

(Apologies if I shouldn't post this here, but he's just done two Carnival dry docks, so I figured it was sortof kinda relevant! :o)

Best wishes to you and DH as you reunite! We appreciate the sacrifices both of you have made! Elation really, really needed updating, so thank you both for seeing that update through. So many people will benefit from your sacrifices and it's really appreciated.

I didn't realize people who worked on ships in dry dock didn't live in the area. Wishing you a happy reunion.

They bring workers in from all over. He has travelled so much his passport is basically full! Spends a lot of time in Freeport, Singapore, Cadiz, San Francisco, Portland etc etc.