How does future cruise credit work

cmukid87

I was on one of the sailings on the Fascination that was cancelled. We were offered 25% cruise credit towards any future Carnival Cruise. We rebooked and I submitted the reimbursement form. I guess I'm not sure where this 25% comes back to me? I assumed as OBC on the cruise we booked. Also, how soon does this credit come back or get applied as obc?

I was on one of the sailings on the Fascination that was cancelled. We were offered 25% cruise credit towards any future Carnival Cruise. We rebooked and I submitted the reimbursement form. I guess I'm not sure where this 25% comes back to me? I assumed as OBC on the cruise we booked. Also, how soon does this credit come back or get applied as obc?

I submitted my form and it was applied to my cruise within 24 hours. It does not show up on my booking page as a credit but my total is correct and my fare is reduced by the correct amount.. Not sure why they do it that way. I was amazed at how quick it was processed. Not sure how they do it with it applying as OBC, I would call and ask if it has been awhile.

I submitted my form and it was applied to my cruise within 24 hours. It does not show up on my booking page as a credit but my total is correct and my fare is reduced by the correct amount.. Not sure why they do it that way. I was amazed at how quick it was processed. Not sure how they do it with it applying as OBC, I would call and ask if it has been awhile.

Oh yes...I see it now! Thank you so much.

Does this credit come back to me on my original form of payment then? We were past final payment date so I paid it in full.

Oh yes...I see it now! Thank you so much.

Does this credit come back to me on my original form of payment then? We were past final payment date so I paid it in full.

We were on the Triumph and got 50% refund which I got back to my debit card within a week of the cruise and that was automatic. Then we got 50% off future cruise which I applied to a cruise I had already booked but had not paid in full. I am not sure how that works if you were paid in full.