St. Thomas— what beach?

I did ask this on the St. Thomas forum but so far no replies so I thought I would try here, too!

We will be going to St. Thomas on November 26th on Adventure of the Seas.

Our plan was to go to Emerald Beach Resort. I asked on Facebook and they will not be open for business by then.

I believe Royal docks at Crown Bay. What would be some other options for beaches that aren’t too long of a taxi ride.

We would prefer someplace with restrooms, bar and food.

Also just curious how far it is from the cruise port to paradise point.

Coki beach was awesome (but busy). We had our grandkids and the snorkeling was perfect. Lots of shade, restrooms, bars. We had a great day. We did not like Magen's bay at all

Been to Magens Bay, Emerald Beach, Sapphire Beach and Coki Beach.

Magens Bay was nice, no different from any other beach. Don't see why it was voted top 10.

Go on youtube and look at videos. You'll get a feel of the various beaches.

We prefer Coki Beach the best because it's what we're looking for in a beach day. That doesn't mean the other beaches are bad.

What I like, the next person may not like. It certainly won't stop me from going to Coki.:)

Check TripAdvisor also.

we feel the same way. We love to snorkel there. The staff there are very helpful and attentive, they always ask what time we want to head back and make sure there is a cab waiting.

St Thomas is our favorite island and we have visited it many times on cruises and on land vacations. We loved the snorkeling at Coki Beach. Magan's Bay is a nice beach, too. If you ever get a chance to see St. John's, it is beautiful. We took a catamaran over there and had a cookout on the beach and the water was gorgeous. However, this was all before the last hurricane so the beaches could be quite different now.