SINGLE DIGITS!!! WHOA! I remember 333 days!

YAHOO! Single digits for us! Leaving Saturday the 17th for a cruise on the 19th! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the freezing cold temperatures and snow we've been getting so I can completely enjoy my time cruising around the Caribbean and laying on the beach in CoCo Cay!

Anyone else on single digits? If not, I feel for you guys in the 300s! Believe me, I'VE BEEN THERE! :D

I'm there with you. We leave on the 17th to sail on the 18th. We received a second set of docs today (who knows why) so it made it even more exciting. I'm on pins and needles trying to study for my finals and get through them knowing that at the end I have a wonderful cruise to look forward to.

You all stink... I still have 35 days more of misery...

With the holidays approaching, 35 days will fly by! We had to watch everyone post during hurricane season, knowing we were 90-100 days still out!

It's so exciting being this close! I am so afraid I'm going to forget my documents or passport! I already packed hand sanitizer and an over-the-door thingy for the bathroom though! :)

I fly tomorrow morning to miami to sail on the explorer on sunday. Packed and just sitting here watching the clock run down till its time for me to go to bed. Kinda like waiting for christmas morning. :-)

Isn't that feeling wonderful?

Archived