Princess Cays Cabana

drommer

I don't have a picture but they look like small blue tents and are barely big enough for 2 loungers jammed together to fit inside. We used ours for less than a minute. They are very, unpleasantly hot. I would never consider getting one again.

I agree with Pam. We were able to find lounges under shade trees just about anytime we wanted one. You can move from one part of the beach to another without having to feel you must return to one particular spot where the cabana is located.

And you may not be able to get one anyway. The cabanas book quickly and are often sold out if you are not quick with your reservations. Another negative: they are situated in lines about five deep so you could also have a very poor view of the scenery when in a cabana.

Sorry, I don't have a pic either. Once one was posted on this board, but they are the Princess blue color canvas and are semi-circles with ribs that allow them to collapse. They look just like the ones you see on beaches in front of expensive resorts.

We enjoyed ours. Gave us a some shade, and a place to securely throw our stuff.

They are the typical clam shell umbrella which two loungers fits under (tightly side-by-side). They are not a cabana in terms of a hut we've had on other cruises, but the price is right.

There are shade trees you can use to shelter from the sun if you wish.

Archived