CHEERS Program--drink max. Sorry if it's been answered

Tammijay1

1st post on these boards, currently searching for my answers but thought id ask anyway.

so the cheers program is like RCs deluxe drinks package except you can only have 15 drinks a day?

is that just 15 alcoholic drinks? or is any drink that would normal cost you counted as one of the 15?

what happens if you want a 16th drink?

1st post on these boards, currently searching for my answers but thought id ask anyway.

so the cheers program is like RCs deluxe drinks package except you can only have 15 drinks a day?

is that just 15 alcoholic drinks? or is any drink that would normal cost you counted as one of the 15?

Only alcoholic drinks, as far as I have found non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Only alcoholic drinks, as far as I have found non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited.

Correct, only 15 and the count pertains to alcoholic drinks only. All NA drinks are unlimited.

So, there is no such thing as a 16th alcoholic drink. You are cutoff completely at 15. You cannot even buy another drink once you've hit 15.

That being said, I have had luck saying at like 13 or 14 "I'm going to buy my next drink"...and so on...until the end of the night and then using my last drink when I'm done" YMMV

thanks for the replies, ive never counted my drinks on RC but i know its a fair few a day.

limited drinks?? i thought this was supposed to be the 'fun' cruise line!! :'):')

Look at it this way RCI depending on the package you pick your drinks are limited to those either $8 (this is the one that is the closest in price to CCL's) and under or $14 (like $85/person/day) and under but are unlimited in quantity. On CCL the max price per drink is $50 allowing for premium and ultra premium labels to be asked for in your cocktail or reserved labels of wine, but limits the number of alcoholic beverages a day to 15.

On neither cruise line does the drink programs really pay off for those that prefer beers, as these are usually the cheapest alcoholic beverages available and there are discounts or specials for ordering the bottles by the bucket.

When I maxed out on my sea day someone else just bought drinks for me. Unless you find a cool bartender who will continue to serve you after you are over the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello!

We are set to sail this Friday and purchased the Cheers program.

Is the 15 drink max per person, or combined with your partner?

Thank you in advance!!!:D:D

You have got to be kidding, this has been discussed ad nauseum, it's clearly on CCL's website

You have got to be kidding, this has been discussed ad nauseum, it's clearly on CCL's website

Some people don't spend as much time on CC as others.

Does it really make a difference if a subject has been discussed ad nauseum?

Isn't it simpler to just gloss over it, than to complain?

Well, aren't you a barrel of fun.

I looked on the website and it wasn't very clear.

Ism't that what's these boards are for?

You didn't have to answer you know.

Have a great night!