Looking for a good masque

beth4652

I've decided that if I want to forego the makeup during the day in the Caribbean, I need a good masque to clean out and reduce the size of my pores. I don't have time to order anything, but does anyone have a favorite that I can get at Ulta, Walmart, Macy's, etc.?

Some of the cheapest and best stuff are right in your pantry and refrigerator. I make my own masks and I used to have enlarged pores on my nose and around my nose and I no longer have that.

One of you guys mentioned the avocado mask. You can make that at home-just crush up the avocado and apply to your face.

One that I like is plain yogurt. I buy the cheapest store brand in the 4 oz. tub and I add a tablespoon of honey-apply to my face and leave on for 30 minutes. then rinse off. ofcourse it does not last long-I usually throw it out after 2 weeks-so I also put it on my hands and elbows and knees some too-it is great for those areas.

If you like a nice tightening mask-there is nothing better then good ole Pepto Bismal. my face has a really pretty glow after using that.

Arizona you mentioned the St. Ives. I used to use their clay mask but it would dry out my skin too much which is why I stopped using it. It was a good mask when I was a young woman with oily skin but as I got older my skin got dryer and it no longer worked.

One thing for sure I do feel the things from nature are the best and I never could understand why we were supposed to pay major $$$s for something we could easily put together ourselves.

if you have a Lush store in your area, i would try one of the bio-fresh masks. they are made out of natural ingredients, and are really quite lovely.

I second the Lush products. They also have a fabulous ocean salt scrub. Does wonderful things to the skin!

Archived