Has anyone seen Sonia from Croatia on the Vista?

belle2

Sonia was our MDR server on the Breeze in Sept 2016. She was excellent and fun to talk to. We enjoyed her very much. Has anyone had her as a server on the Vista. She said she was going to the Vista when it came to Miami as her boyfriend lives in Miami and she can see him more often than when she was on the Breeze out of Galveston. I may have spelled her name wrong as I seem to remember an odd spelling but it was pronounced “Son-ya”. I was wondering if she would be on the Vista coming to Galveston in Sep 2018 (maybe she dumped the boyfriend[emoji12]). She was tall, medium build, very short pixie haircut that she wore a bit messy, hair was light brown. Let me know if you know her! We hope to sail with her again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sonia was our MDR server on the Breeze in Sept 2016. She was excellent and fun to talk to. We enjoyed her very much. Has anyone had her as a server on the Vista. She said she was going to the Vista when it came to Miami as her boyfriend lives in Miami and she can see him more often than when she was on the Breeze out of Galveston. I may have spelled her name wrong as I seem to remember an odd spelling but it was pronounced “Son-ya”. I was wondering if she would be on the Vista coming to Galveston in Sep 2018 (maybe she dumped the boyfriend[emoji12]). She was tall, medium build, very short pixie haircut that she wore a bit messy, hair was light brown. Let me know if you know her! We hope to sail with her again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haven't seen her in a while ? She does have a great personality . One of Carnivals best.