2019 winter dates.

DCLCrazy

Hi everyone! Not sure if y’all have seen this, but new dates for 2019 have been posted on DCL. Here’s the link. I assume it’s Fine to post a DCL link. If not, the mods will delete it.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/2019-castaway-club-member-advance-booking/?CMP=SOC-43034DCLEarly2019AnnouncementFacebook903

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You beat me to it.

Sorry! I’ve been waiting with baited breath hoping one of the TA trips would be on there' date=' but they aren’t. Good thing is I will be on the Wonder in February when they are projected to come out. So hopefully I can at least get a placeholder for it. Will you be booking any of cruises just announced?

Sorry! I’ve been waiting with baited breath hoping one of the TA trips would be on there, but they aren’t. Good thing is I will be on the Wonder in February when they are projected to come out. So hopefully I can at least get a placeholder for it. Will you be booking any of cruises just announced?

My daughter's health is too unstable for me to make plans for 2019. Panama Canal cruise is of some interest (we've done one before, but they are always great.) I've definitely become a "close to the cruise dates" person.

My daughter's health is too unstable for me to make plans for 2019. Panama Canal cruise is of some interest (we've done one before' date=' but they are always great.) I've definitely become a "close to the cruise dates" person.[/quote']

I’m sorry to hear that. We booked a PC cruise, but on the new NCL Bliss next November. Should be fun with that new go cart track and laser tag game they have. We will see how expensive it is.

It’ll be our first trek through the PC.

I just experienced my first DCL cruise a few weeks ago.:hearteyes:

It was a Halloween cruise and I loved it.

This 71 year old grandma can't wait to go again. Unfortunately, we are already booked for a cruise next Oct., but 2019 will be booked as soon as I can.

Patti

I just experienced my first DCL cruise a few weeks ago.:hearteyes:

It was a Halloween cruise and I loved it.

This 71 year old grandma can't wait to go again. Unfortunately, we are already booked for a cruise next Oct., but 2019 will be booked as soon as I can.

Patti

Patti, I’ve done a Halloween cruise. So fun to watch the pumpkin tree grow. You should go on a Merrytime Christmas Cruise! So many cool additions. My favorite are the Dickens Carolers who carol around in period time costume. Of course Santa and Mrs Claus are there too. :)