Sindu booking

suebubbles

Hi due to go on Azura in February and have tried to book Sindu for 7pm on one of the evenings but when i go to book it on Cruise Personiliser it will only give me two option times of 6.30 and 9pm is this what they do i,m confused are they trying to fill early and late places first any help greatly appreciated thanks Sue:D

Hi due to go on Azura in February and have tried to book Sindu for 7pm on one of the evenings but when i go to book it on Cruise Personiliser it will only give me two option times of 6.30 and 9pm is this what they do i,m confused are they trying to fill early and late places first any help greatly appreciated thanks Sue:D

It is possible that P&O are trying to manipulate (sorry, persuade) passengers to take the early/late slots. But if it's Valentine's Day, then the most popular slots may already be booked up and you may be unlucky. Perhaps Epicurean offer better times on the particular night you need?

No, the times are usually there to see and book so if that is all you are seeing it's likely that it's all that's left (unless there is a system glitch, look at another date and see if other times offered and if they are then it's just busy the night you want).

I think it could be either answer, just because they are normally online doesn’t necessarily mean that is the case - if they think early and late slots will be difficult to book they may be withholding them.

I’ve noticed with excursions they make it more tricky to swap because once you have booked you can only see the time you have booked on the personaliser but if you go through the amend process at a later date other time options appear.

If you really want that date I would book - sorry I haven’t tried to amend restaurant times once booked, but i imagine its an option and you could check regularly if more slots get released.

Sometimes you have to cancel bookings and rebook a new time. This process is flawless, your credit card is automatically credited and re-debited (in my experience).

Hope this helps, your cruise seems a long way off for the restaurant to be booked, so unless it is Valentine’s Day I think other times will be released.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have the same 18.30 or 21.00 on Britannia in February.

I wonder if they are trying to make sure they get two sittings. We were told at Sindhu to allow two hours for the meal. As we wanted to still see the show we booked for quite early. 18.30 and 21.00 would allow two hours for a meal and half an hour to reset the table.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wonder if they are trying to make sure they get two sittings. We were told at Sindhu to allow two hours for the meal. As we wanted to still see the show we booked for quite early. 18.30 and 21.00 would allow two hours for a meal and half an hour to reset the table.

This is the last thing that they want. They cook the food to order they are not geared up to two sittings.

They require the orders to be spread out. They could not deal with everyone sitting down together.

This is why if you turn up at say 7.00 you will find lots of empty seats in the restaurant, even though got the last 7.00 slot.

It is possible that P&O are trying to manipulate (sorry, persuade) passengers to take the early/late slots. But if it's Valentine's Day, then the most popular slots may already be booked up and you may be unlucky. Perhaps Epicurean offer better times on the particular night you need?

NauticalMiss that is what i thought especially with it being Valentine day but i tried every evening just to see and it was all the same just allowing to book the two slot times ! :confused:

Hopefully it is still possible to book on board whichever ship you are on - we are on Britannia in January - and use OBC to pay the supplement required. This is rather than paying the supplements now and having too much OBC and not being able to spend it. We already have on board drinks and trips planned........

NauticalMiss that is what i thought especially with it being Valentine day but i tried every evening just to see and it was all the same just allowing to book the two slot times ! :confused:

If it’s every evening I think it’s fairly certain they are trying to fill unpopular slots first. I think they will release more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums