Boarded Majesty Today

Final Thoughts

I was reluctant to book this ship because of the negatives reviews. Those people were so off base.

Thanks to BillOh for providing lots of info about his experiences on Majesty.

Embarkation and debarkation were one the fastest I’ve experienced.

The Windjammer keeps getting better on my recent three cruises.

The staff was very friendly to greeted us with smiles.

The cabins are tiny however we made it work even with the scooter at night.

I was impressed with the variety of activities on board and shows in the theatre.

The internet dropped off line a few times but that's nothing to scream about. It happens at home also with Brighthouse/Spectrum.

Were things perfect? - no! However nothing ruined by cruise. Those expecting perfection might be better suited staying home.

Thanks for reading

Edited by Tee & Chilli

Final Thoughts

I was reluctant to book this ship because of the negatives reviews. Those people were so off base.

Thanks to BillOh for providing lots of info about his experiences on Majesty.

Embarkation and debarkation were one the fastest I’ve experienced.

The Windjammer keeps getting better on my recent three cruises.

The staff was very friendly to greeted us with smiles.

The cabins are tiny however we made it work even with the scooter at night.

I was impressed with the variety of activities on board and shows in the theatre.

The internet dropped off line a few times but that's nothing to scream about. It happens at home also with Brighthouse/Spectrum.

Were things perfect? - no! However nothing ruined by cruise. Those expecting perfection might be better suited staying home.

Thanks for reading

Thanks.

We think MJ has one of the best crews with Royal. Helps to make up a bit for what she lacks otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for sharing, as I stated earlier I was extremely curious with all of the bad reviews and what I was reading was starting to make me wonder. After reading your post I can say that my usual pre cruise excitement has returned and I can not wait until the 22 of December!!! Your effort is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the quick rapid-fire review. Majesty was my first cruise (now eleven cruises ago) and although I've been on much bigger ships with a lot more "wow," I'll always remember that first cruise on Majesty fondly. <3

Thanks for the review. We are boarding Majesty on Nov. 13. That ship is sister to the first cruise I ever took. We were on the Oasis in Sept., and booked Majesty for my husband's birthday, as he prefers a smaller ship. I am very curious as to how I will like it after having been on Oasis. But I am not worried...the Majesty has all of the things we like to do. This will be our first cruise as Diamond members, so can't wait to check out Diamond event in the evenings.

Let me know how it goes! Never been on her, but from what I have read reviews have been mixed!

I was quite worried about going on her because she was the oldest and smallest in the fleet. I absolutely loved my trip on her!

BTW. While the Windjammer seems small, keep going aft. You will be surprised.

I was quite worried about going on her because she was the oldest and smallest in the fleet. I absolutely loved my trip on her!

BTW. While the Windjammer seems small, keep going aft. You will be surprised.

Actually, Empress of the Seas is older and smaller. Vintage 1990 (Nordic Princess)

Majesty 1992

Sent from my iPhone using Forums