Any changes since March?

So excited just found out we are taking a very last minute cruise. Nov 5th Liberty out of Galveston.

We last cruised in March on Allure. Has anything major changed since March? Can we still take 2 bottles of wine per room? Is wifi still awful on Liberty? I've been to Cozumel but not to Roatan or Costa Maya. Is there anything that we "must do"?

Thanks

Staci

Corkage fee of $15 per bottle if consumed in a public venue.

Liberty supposedly has faster internet now, but not 100% sure of that.

It is MUCH improved! Sailed in January 2017 and I think I got maybe 1.5 days of internet. This time I had the internet the entire time, and at a good speed. I was very pleased!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the Chacchoben Ruins tour, and had a blast. It was a great ride out to the ruins, spent a couple of hours at the facility and then a great ride back.

This is a photo of one of the Ruins.

184d764d2d78ba2511510bfbc629d83c.jpg

We also bought the hand made Mayan Calendar and they put our wedding anniversary on it, love this souvenir. It was a nice had crafted product, that was destroyed when some TSA agent went through our luggage and opened (and left open) a jar of nail polish remover.. Luckily the company in Mexico replaced it for free!

Edited by Valiamo

We did the Chacchoben Ruins tour, and had a blast. It was a great ride out to the ruins, spent a couple of hours at the facility and then a great ride back.

This is a photo of one of the Ruins.

184d764d2d78ba2511510bfbc629d83c.jpg

We also bought the hand made Mayan Calendar and they put our wedding anniversary on it, love this souvenir. It was a nice had crafted product, that was destroyed when some TSA agent went through our luggage and opened (and left open) a jar of nail polish remover.. Luckily the company in Mexico replaced it for free!

That looks fantastic. Thank you! Do you have to take a tour there or can you go on your own? Glad to hear the company replaced your souvenir. That is so frustrating to got through something like that.